At Conflict Resolution Services (CRS), our skilled professionals provide direct assistance and expertise in:
- Workplace investigation.
- Conflict management systems.
- Fact finding.
- Early neutral evaluation.
- Corporate training in managing conflict.
CRS provides prompt, economical and effective mediation (arbitration) services for disputes concerning:
- Businesses & organizations.
- Non-profit corporations.
- Divorce, families and parenting.
- Partnerships and family businesses.
- Probate and estates.
- Real estate and land use.
- Elder law and word mental capacity.
- Employers and employees.
- Civil court cases.
- Personal injury.